The entire Avon, Oral Facial and Dental Implant Surgery team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our offices remain open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- Every staff member will be screened, which includes a temperature check and health assessment.
- We will schedule to help decrease the number of people in the practice. This allows our team more time to disinfect after each patient and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Our staff will continue to wear personal protective gear (gowns, gloves, N95 masks, and face shields) as outlined by the CDC.
- We will continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants to clean all high-touch surfaces and each treatment room before and after each patient.
- We will continue to practice the latest in sterilization protocols to maintain the health and safety of our patients.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- Each patient and their escort will be screened 24 hours before their appointment and rescreened prior to entering an office. This includes temperature checks.
- Our offices have the capacity for COVID testing, and it’s done in our offices for cases deemed to be of potential risk.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At Avon Oral, Facial and Dental Implant Surgery, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (860) 674-8079.