Wisdom Teeth Removal Cost
Wisdom Teeth Removal Cost
The cost of your wisdom teeth removal will depend on several factors: the number of teeth to be removed, the type of anesthesia that is chosen, your insurance coverage, and other factors such as how the teeth are impacted and how difficult the extraction will be.
To find out the cost of your procedure, please contact the front office at Avon Oral, Facial and Dental Implant Surgery so that we can schedule a consultation appointment for you with one of our trusted oral surgeons. We have three offices in central Connecticut in Avon, Glastonbury, and Enfield. During your consultation, the oral surgeon will perform a complete oral exam to determine the cost of the wisdom teeth removal procedure.
Invest in Your Oral Health
Dental professionals and patients agree that having wisdom teeth removed before they start causing problems in the mouth is a wise investment. When left untreated, wisdom teeth can lead to expensive orthodontic or surgical treatments that patients would rather avoid.
Here are some of the reasons why early wisdom teeth removal is cost-effective:
- Extracting the wisdom teeth can prevent problems like dental shifting, infections, and damage to adjacent teeth or gum tissue—treating oral health problems like these can end up costing you more.
- Usually, the earlier wisdom teeth are removed, the faster the recovery period. Small, less-developed molars are easier to extract. Faster healing means less time away from work or school for the patient.
- There are often fewer complications such as bleeding, swelling, and discomfort when wisdom teeth are removed at a younger age. An easier, quicker, complication-free recovery translates into lower cost for you.
- Early removal of wisdom teeth prevents unnecessary suffering from the problems that can develop when wisdom teeth are left in place. This is as good for your pocketbook as it is for your overall well-being.
The team at Avon Oral, Facial and Dental Implant Surgery wants to make wisdom teeth removal accessible for our patients, so our pricing is competitive for the Connecticut region.
Cost of Wisdom Teeth Removal
Drs. Lieblich, Fletcher, Gill, and Ambrogio have been performing wisdom teeth removal surgery for many years. If you would like more information about wisdom teeth removal at Avon Oral, Facial and Dental Implant Surgery, and receive an estimate of your cost, please contact us. Our staff will be happy to schedule a consultation appointment for you or your child with one of our trusted oral surgeons.
Wisdom tooth extraction costs vary depending on the specifics of every procedure. Simple extractions cost less, while impacted wisdom teeth require more complex care. Several things factor into the cost of your procedure, including:
- The number of wisdom teeth that need to be removed
- Your choice of anesthesia; most patients undergo IV sedation, which puts them into a sleep-like state during the surgical extraction. Complex procedures may require local anesthesia to provide further comfort to the surgical area. General anesthesia, which renders you completely unconscious, is typically reserved for jaw surgery and other procedures that require a hospital stay.
- The details of your dental insurance
- The overall complexity of your procedure
Financing Your Oral Surgery
Our practice believes that everyone deserves access to good oral health care. That's why all of our offices accept many methods of payment and offer financing to help make your oral surgery more affordable. Ask our front desk staff about your options before you pay for treatment to learn about the financing plans that are available.
Avon Oral, Facial and Dental Implant Surgery is an enrolled CareCredit provider. You can pay for your oral surgery with a CareCredit credit card, and then repay the money over time. With CareCredit, you select either long or short-term payment plans to fit your lifestyle. Once you are approved, you can use your credit card to pay for dental care, medical care, and even pet health needs. There are over 225,000 enrolled providers nationwide, and there are no activation fees. Learn more about how you can finance your wisdom tooth extraction on the CreditCare website or easily apply online.
We work with many insurance companies and accept a variety of payment methods for your convenience. Contact our offices in Avon, Glastonbury, or Enfield today to learn more about your payment options and how we can help you afford the treatment you need.
Central Connecticut's Oral Health Specialists
Our team of board-certified oral surgeons are the experts you can trust to deliver outstanding results.